Test Movie Test Movie

Hilarious

I don't know why, but I found that unnaturally funny. The sheer crappyness of it is a delightful change :)

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

Very well written song.

The song was perfect, the graphics were alright and it had a very nice style. Kept a big smile on my face the whole way through it.

Luis Has An Awesome Party Luis Has An Awesome Party

Premature!

It's not Luis day yet. Not til August the 7th.

Luis' Mexican Adventures! Luis' Mexican Adventures!

Premature.

Today isn't Luis Day! It's not til August the 7th! Lets just hope Luis hasn't seen it.

Pico: The Betrayal Pico: The Betrayal

Great, with a but.

It's a very good animation, but slow down on the filters! Almost every single scene had a blur filter in it. It made it lag like crazy as well as look a lot worse. Other than that, very well animated, especially when Darnell was getting up off the ground. But lay off the filters a bit, go back to oldschool animating, go back in flash mx where there were no filters and we had to do everything manually.

Masonogy1 responds:

It was addicting... It was my first time with flash 8... Also... I asked around to see if it lagged, many people said it did not at all? Maybe its your computer?

Tankclocks Tankclocks

Fucking WIN!

Ingenius combination. Great execution. Keep it up!

Pico's Last Stand Pico's Last Stand

Fuck yeah!

Great work Psycosis, i've been looking forward to your entry throughout the whole pico day thread. and that just blew my mind. Keep up the great work and great song choices, i couldn't have picked better myself. ^_^
*favorited*

Demonology Demonology

Excellent

First. to the dumbass before me. this is not an emo movie, this is a gothic movie, and it's more than 6 pictures, you obviously don't know what it's like to make a flash movie.

now, onto the movie. i am really looking forward to it's completion. And excellent song choice, To eve the art of whichcraft-Cradle of Filth.
Keep up the good work *favorited*

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

Funniest thing ever

That is the funniest movie i have ever seen. great work.

War-field : no one stays! War-field : no one stays!

It was Alright

It could have been better, but it was pretty good. i say move out of sticks and into proper characters.

Lopas1 responds: