Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Wow

That was really funny. How about instead of naming it as a sequel and impresinating Dan Paladin you just submit it? It was really well done! I lol'd a fair bit.

BlowPlane BlowPlane

Great job, so underrated

This brings a new level of interactivity into the gaming scene here. I would suggest making it so that it increases the gravity variable depending on how loud the incoming noice is. I know it's not hard to do =P
Great concept great game, great execution. five =)

GuyWithHisComp responds:

Although I submitted it a little later, this is a pretty old game.
Redid the graphics a bit but still pretty old.

What I want said is that if I were to do this game today I would probably make the engine a straw sharper.
Though I don't have the file left and I'm too lazy to redo it so.. Meh, we'll see.

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

I love it!

Great job, addicting, infinate, and most of all fun. Simplistic graphics, got quite laggy at times, but by taking the debri off I got a minimum of 16fps. With debri on I got it down to 1fps =P. I love the game, and I have the top score. (Wave 132)

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

I love you Josh!

I've been playing this on your site for like 2 weeks now. You did a really good job of this and get my 5 thumbs up =D

BirdBallz BirdBallz

Great work both of you's

Very well scripted toast and superb artwork puzz. you make a good team, keep up the good work.

Edvin responds:

- Toast

Pong keep ups Pong keep ups

very very addictive.

i stopped playing to review this and tell you that its very addictive. my current top score is 20. I think I'll go and play some more now.

Homer Simpson SoundBoard3 Homer Simpson SoundBoard3

blow my whistle

you are supposed to update soundboards, alpha's & anything else over the top of the previous one. not resubmit it.

DarkJeroyd2000 responds:

It doesn't let me for some reason you jerk. So shut up next time.

The Random Fact Generator The Random Fact Generator

ducks quacks do echo

they tested it on mythbusters its a tv show. im not sure what country u r from but its on at 7:30 in australia on sbs.

Kirk-Cocaine responds:

I live in the Uk and am yet to see Myth Busters. I don't have money for plane tickets so I can't go to Austrila. However as most of the "facts" are false I'll pretend that I addded on purpose and igonre the fact I've made myself look foolish.

:P

Virtual Bubble Wrap Virtual Bubble Wrap

a fun pastime

but easy to get bored of. maybe you should have campaign mode and you have to pop so many bubbles in a short period of time

Custom Hero - basic Custom Hero - basic

if that's the basic then i cant wait for the real

that was a really good game. i cant wait till you release the real one