Town Theme Loop Town Theme Loop

Guitar Pro 5

Man, I could recognise that acoustic guitar from anywhere. Pretty simple progressive song. Somewhat enjoyable, I suggest setting the RSE master effect to some form of reverb. As well as using strum direction on the rhythm guitar.

sarias responds:

no its not guitar pro 5 its just finale's midi guitar, and its supposed to sound like that its supposed to sound like a game on nes or gameboy and its supposed to be simple its a town them and town themes are simple, plus i was using the restrictions set by nintendo for music in the 80's you could only use a few simple instruments, and a limited amounts of notes at a time

(PG) Shards of Burning Metal (PG) Shards of Burning Metal

Sounded great

I can tell you're not too used to making metal tracks, and your keyboard definately did a good job. Drums sounded great, melodies were great, only problem I could find was the lack of a real guitar feel. I'm sure it will sound a lot better when used in context of the game. Look forward to it.

(::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL= (::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL=

Very soft

Slow, soft, epic. Best way to describe it. Very good, a lot of great progressive chords that work off each other. The climax was good, though not as good as I was expecting/hoping. None-the-less, an enjoyable track.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks, glad you... WHAT THE!?!? HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE REVIEW ABOVE YOU!! 0_0

All The Things You Said All The Things You Said

Very good

Sounded great, but a wedding ring would've been better :P

jnry3 responds:

I agree, man, I agree. ^_^

Oh... who said it stopped with just the song? ;-)

Deep Piano Deep Piano

Too quiet

The piano was way too quiet. All I could hear was the drums til I turned my speakers up really high. Even then, I could hardly hear it. A decent drum loop though :)

Random br00tality Random br00tality

Awesome

Most of it was verrry well done. Heavy bass. Loads of distortion. I love it!

Casualty responds:

Thanks mate!

.:Maximum Brutality pt1:. .:Maximum Brutality pt1:.

Fairly good

That was a fairly nice piece, but the snare drum sounds a little weird and the guitar is too quiet compared to the drums. Other than that I really enjoyed it. Waiting to hear more :)

{ANT} - Ice Cream Rampage {ANT} - Ice Cream Rampage

Its perfect!

Absolutely perfect for the game we are working on. Be ready, the game will be out in a few days.
Such good work, in so little time.

Anth0n responds:

Looking forward to seeing it!

Puritania(complete cover) Puritania(complete cover)

Excellent

First, a note to the vocalist. If you're doing shagrath again, try to go a few tones higher, his voice is evil high, not evil low :P

Now, the song. at first it sounded like it was going to be dud, till the electric guitar kicked in. From then on it was spot on. A little bit of toggling with the equalizer and it will sound awesome. Great job, 5 :)

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thank you very much for the great review. As for the vocals Ken didn't really try to copy Shagrath very much this time. He really wanted to put his own touch on the vocals.

Yeah this could use some eq tweaking mostly to get a bit more low end into the tune...mostly for the kickdrums though. Glad you liked it man I tried to get it perfect I think I pretty much did. Thanks again for the review.