Test Movie Test Movie

Hilarious

I don't know why, but I found that unnaturally funny. The sheer crappyness of it is a delightful change :)

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

Very well written song.

The song was perfect, the graphics were alright and it had a very nice style. Kept a big smile on my face the whole way through it.

Luis Has An Awesome Party Luis Has An Awesome Party

Premature!

It's not Luis day yet. Not til August the 7th.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Wow

That was really funny. How about instead of naming it as a sequel and impresinating Dan Paladin you just submit it? It was really well done! I lol'd a fair bit.

BlowPlane BlowPlane

Great job, so underrated

This brings a new level of interactivity into the gaming scene here. I would suggest making it so that it increases the gravity variable depending on how loud the incoming noice is. I know it's not hard to do =P
Great concept great game, great execution. five =)

GuyWithHisComp responds:

Although I submitted it a little later, this is a pretty old game.
Redid the graphics a bit but still pretty old.

What I want said is that if I were to do this game today I would probably make the engine a straw sharper.
Though I don't have the file left and I'm too lazy to redo it so.. Meh, we'll see.

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

I love it!

Great job, addicting, infinate, and most of all fun. Simplistic graphics, got quite laggy at times, but by taking the debri off I got a minimum of 16fps. With debri on I got it down to 1fps =P. I love the game, and I have the top score. (Wave 132)

Town Theme Loop Town Theme Loop

Guitar Pro 5

Man, I could recognise that acoustic guitar from anywhere. Pretty simple progressive song. Somewhat enjoyable, I suggest setting the RSE master effect to some form of reverb. As well as using strum direction on the rhythm guitar.

sarias responds:

no its not guitar pro 5 its just finale's midi guitar, and its supposed to sound like that its supposed to sound like a game on nes or gameboy and its supposed to be simple its a town them and town themes are simple, plus i was using the restrictions set by nintendo for music in the 80's you could only use a few simple instruments, and a limited amounts of notes at a time

(PG) Shards of Burning Metal (PG) Shards of Burning Metal

Sounded great

I can tell you're not too used to making metal tracks, and your keyboard definately did a good job. Drums sounded great, melodies were great, only problem I could find was the lack of a real guitar feel. I'm sure it will sound a lot better when used in context of the game. Look forward to it.

(::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL= (::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL=

Very soft

Slow, soft, epic. Best way to describe it. Very good, a lot of great progressive chords that work off each other. The climax was good, though not as good as I was expecting/hoping. None-the-less, an enjoyable track.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds: